Please complete this simple form and our expert will be in touch very soon.All fields are mandatory
The commercial real estate market encompasses office, lodging, industrial, commercial, multi-family and vacant land.
Whether it’s a foreclosure, refinance or new purchase, EFI Global is well equipped to provide due diligence reporting for both the equity buyer/seller and the lending institutions.
Our diverse team of environmental professionals, engineers and architects has the experience and knowledge to provide quality real estate due diligence reporting. We provide our clients with the knowledge they need associated with a real estate asset to make an informed decision to either purchase, manage or finance the asset. Our diverse experience enables us to match a qualified expert with the requirements of the assignment.
Our commercial real estate market services include:
- Property Condition Assessments
- Phase I Environmental Assessments
- Structural Evaluation
- Roof Inspections
- Mechanical/Electric/ Plumbing Inspections
- Energy Audits/Commissioning
- Environmental Investigation (Soil, Water)
- Vapor Intrusion Studies
- Asbestos Surveys
- Lead Based Paint Surveys
- Probable Maximum Loss (Seismic Report)
- Mould Surveys
- Environmental Remediation
- Construction Management and Monitoring
- Indoor Air Quality Assessment